eSIM.me is a service that allows you to use an eSIM with any Android mobile, even if it does not support this function.
One of the great technological advances of recent years in the field of mobile networks is, without a doubt, eSIM functionalitythrough which you can pair a second SIM card to your smartphone without it being physically in your device.
The disadvantage of this technology is that currently, few devices support this function and all are high-end terminals such as the iPhone, the Google Pixel or the Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S22.
But now, thanks to the medium Esper, the blog created by former XDA-Developers editor Mishaal Rahman, we have just discovered an ingenious invention that will allow you to have an eSIM whatever your mobile.
With eSIM.me you can use an eSIM on any Android smartphone
eSIM.me is a service offered by the German company Telco Village which allows any Android mobile to be compatible with eSIMalthough it does not have this functionality natively.
Indeed, on the main page of the eSIM.me site, the Berlin-based company explains that its service is compatible with any Android device and works in any country and with any mobile network.
A) Yes, to start using this serviceyou just need to follow a few simple steps:
- Buy an eSIM.me card through its website
- Insert this card in one of the SIM card slots of your terminal
- Download the app from eSIM.me from Play Store
- Scan your carrier’s QR code to download an eSIM profile to your device
The first thing to keep in mind is that once you perform these actions, the eSIM profile you just downloaded will not appear as such on your Android mobilesince Google’s operating system detects this card as if it were a traditional SIM card. Indeed, the eSIM.me application, of which we leave you the direct link to Google Play at the end of this article, unable to access Android APIs for eSIM management.
Although the card provided by eSIM looks like a regular SIM card to me, it really isn’t, because traditional SIM cards come with a piece of silicon that contains a low-power processor and a small amount of internal storage to host the software that communicates with the called reader UICC or Universal Integrated Circuit Cardwhile on eSIM.me SIM cards this piece of silicon is called eUICC or Embedded Universal Integrated Circuit Cardwhich allows you to manage several eSIM profiles.
When purchasing an eSIM.me card, you can choose between four different modes:
- Alone: you can use the eSIM card on one device and their prices vary according to the number of eSIM profiles:
- Up to 2 eSIM profiles: 23,64 €
- Up to 5 eSIM profiles: €28.38
- Multi: You can use the eSIM card in multiple devices of the same brandbut not simultaneously, and their prices are as follows:
- Up to 2 eSIM profiles: €37.85
- Up to 5 eSIM profiles: €42.59
- Up to 5 eSIM profiles: €47.33
- Omni: The eSIM card can be used on any Android device and allows use two eSIMs at the same time. It has up to 15 eSIM profiles and has a price of 66.28 euros.
- Double: as the name suggests, they are sent two eSIM cards can be used at the same time on any Android mobile. Both of these cards have up to 30 eSIM profiles and they cost 123.13 euros.
Related Topics: Technology
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 euros and without permanence
45secondes is a new media, do not hesitate to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂
We want to say thanks to the writer of this short article for this awesome content
This ingenious invention allows you to have an eSIM whatever your mobile
Check out our social media accounts as well as other pages related to it.https://yaroos.com/related-pages/