Good news, it is usually possible to recover deleted text messages on an Android device. However, it is important to note that successful recovery depends on several factors including how the SMS was deleted and the condition of the device.
So, several factors can affect the success of deleted SMS recovery on Android device:
- If the SMS was simply erased from the device, but the storage space has not yet been reused, it is more likely that the SMS can be recovered.
- If the device has been ‘rooted’ (i.e. it has been modified to access hidden features or to run unauthorized software), it is easier to recover deleted text messages.
- If the device has suffered physical damage, such as being dropped or submerged in water, it may be more difficult to recover deleted text messages.
How to recover deleted messages on Android?
There are various methods and tools to attempt to recover deleted text messages on an Android device. Some options include using third-party data recovery software, restoring from a backup, or using baseline commands on a computer.
It is in any case recommended to make a regular backup of your data to avoid the loss of important data.
Here are 3 easy-to-implement methods to recover deleted text messages android.
Method 1 – Recover Free Android Deleted SMS from Google Drive
It is possible to recover deleted text messages on Android device using Google Drive, provided that you have activated the backup of your SMS in Google Drive. Here’s how:
- Open your phone’s settings and go to “Google”.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Go to the “Backup” section.
- Locate the backup containing your SMS.
- Select the “SMS” option and restore all saved SMS from this backup.
It is important to note that this method only works if you have enabled the backup of your SMS in Google Drive before deleting them. If you don’t have a backup available, you’ll need to use another recovery method, such as a data recovery app or a recovery service offered by your cell phone provider.
To recover deleted SMS from your Android phone from your computer (whether it is a PC or a Mac) you will be able to use the Tenorshare UltData Android software. With this program, follow these steps:
- Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Unlock your phone and enable USB debugging by following the software instructions (UltData shows all the steps for your convenience)
- In the screen that asks you for the types of data you want to recover, make sure to tick the “Messages” option and click the “Start” button to start scanning your Android data.
- The software will then launch a scan of your device. Once it is finished, you can preview your deleted SMS. Select the ones you want to recover and click “Recover” to restore them.
As you can see, this software is very easy to use… the publisher announces a success rate of over 95%! Not bad is not it ?
Method 3 – Recover Deleted Android SMS from Samsung Cloud
If your phone is Samsung branded, it is possible to recover deleted SMS from Samsung Cloud if you have enabled SMS backup on your device. Here are the steps to follow:
- On your Samsung phone open Settings
- Go to Accounts and Backups > Samsung Cloud
- On this page, select the “Restore Data” option.
- Select the data you want to recover in our case, it is SMS
- Click “Restore” to begin the recovery process.
It is important to note that this method will only work if you have enabled SMS backup on your Samsung device and you have enough storage available on Samsung Cloud. If you haven’t enabled your SMS backup or if you have reached the storage limit of Samsung Cloud, you will need to use another data recovery way, such as third-party data recovery software.
In many cases, it is possible to recover deleted data from your Android phone. Some services like Google Drive or Samsung Cloud can be very efficient if they have been activated, but what if not? The last chance is through software like Tenorshare UltData Android which allows you to recover deleted text messages directly on the phone.
UltData Android has many advantages besides the fact that it doesn’t need a backup to recover your data. It is a very simple software to use and it is not even necessary to root Android. In addition, it has a particularly high success rate!
We would love to say thanks to the writer of this write-up for this remarkable content
How to recover deleted text messages on Android?
Visit our social media profiles and other pages related to themhttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/