However, it is just as important as the choice of its electronic cigarette.
Above all, you have to choose according to your consumption habits as a former smoker and your tastes. Here’s what you need to know about e-liquids to make the right choice.
The basic composition of its e-liquid
The majority of e-liquids are composed of a neutral base mixing propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). The PG restores the aromas and promotes the “hit”. The VG generates the vapor.
The PG/VG ratio varies from one e-liquid to another. An e-liquid richer in propylene glycol will be more fluid, it will make the aromas better and will have a powerful hit. An e-liquid composed of a majority of vegetable glycerin will produce large clouds of smoke. Please note that not all electronic cigarettes are compatible with all e-liquids. Some models work specifically with one type of e-liquid.
This electronic cigarette liquid base is then mixed with food flavorings, for flavors. To thin it, it is sometimes combined with water and alcohol. And finally, depending on the needs and desires, nicotine is added.
Regarding the purchase of e-liquids, we advise you to trust French shops and e-commerce to have the guarantee that the components are sanitary controlled. You can find e-liquids cheaper on the internet but the quality may not be there. Note that even when buying in France, you will always be winner compared to the traditional cigarette.
The different types of e-liquids for electronic cigarettes
For the electronic cigarette, there are three different types of e-liquids:
- Traditional e-liquid: composed of more or less PG/VG then embellished with a dose of nicotine ranging from 0 to 20 mg/ml. This nicotine is called nicotine-base, it activates within 10 minutes after the puff, unlike natural nicotine which has an immediate effect. With high PG and high nicotine, the hit is very powerful.
- E-liquid with vegetol: vegetol then replaces PG in the basic composition. Vegetol is an ingredient of natural origin and with low environmental impact. The assimilation of nicotine is better and the hit is average.
- Nicotine Salt: Usually composed of an equal PG/VG base, nicotine salt comes closest to natural nicotine. Assimilation is faster and less irritating to the throat. The hit is soft, even at high doses.
Choose the nicotine level of your e-liquid
It is advisable to base yourself on your consumption as a former smoker to choose the nicotine level of your e-liquid. These figures are nevertheless averages which do not suit all vapers. Do not hesitate to adapt your nicotine level according to your feelings, your needs and your sensations to succeed in stop smoking. In France, the dose of nicotine in an e-liquid is limited to 20 mg/ml.
For a traditional or vegetable e-liquid, here is an estimate of the nicotine level:
- 16 to 20 mg/ml for an inveterate smoker (more than 20 cigarettes per day)
- 12 to 16 mg/ml for a heavy smoker (between 10 and 20 cigarettes per day)
- 6 to 12 mg/ml for an average smoker (between 5 and 10 cigarettes per day)
- 0 to 6 mg/ml for a light smoker (less than 5 cigarettes per day)
For nicotine salts, there are two different levels of nicotine:
- 20 mg/ml for a heavy smoker to an inveterate smoker
- 10 mg/ml for a light to medium smoker
A wide choice of e-liquid flavors
The choice among e-liquids is vast. Composition, type of e-liquid, nicotine dosage, but above all the number of flavors that exist is immense.
The flavors of e-liquids are divided into 5 main families of aromas:
- Tobacco flavor: often used by novice vapers to get used to electronic cigarettes.
- Mint flavor: very appreciated for the freshness and the reminder of the taste of menthol cigarettes.
- Fruity flavor: possibility to vary the pleasures and to mix them to infinity.
- Gourmet flavor: aromas that evoke cakes or sweets for the most gourmet.
- Beverage flavour: cocktails, sodas, hot drinks.
We wish to thank the writer of this article for this incredible web content
Electronic cigarette: how to choose your e-liquid?
Check out our social media profiles as well as the other related pageshttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/