Live Feed Black Friday 2022 is officially launched! The best live offers: gaming laptops, iPhone, 4K TV, connected watches…
We hope you have prepared your wishlists well this week since you will soon have to draw them: Black Friday 2022 is now! Amazon, Fnac Darty, Cdiscount, Rue du Commerce, Boulanger… all answer the call and finally reveal live their best offers of the year on 4K TVs, iPhones, gaming laptops, connected watches. .. All the tech will go there!
In less than 2 hours Black Friday will be officially launched. Since last Friday, these are the Black Week promos that we know but now, it is indeed the great event of the year long awaited by millions of consumers and merchants that is making a comeback.
Maybe you were waiting for Black Friday 2022 to start the traditional race for Christmas gifts. If so, know that you did well! Indeed, this year Black Friday promises to be particularly intense and rich in promotions. Moreover, with inflation taking on crazy proportions, these big promotions and mass destocking resonate like a breath of fresh air in this extremely tense context.
The rise in prices makes the French shudder? Carefree ! Amazon, Fnac Darty, Rue du Commerce and even Boulanger intend to remedy this during Black Friday 2022 to make your Christmas shopping easier, and above all, to save you a lot of money.
Don’t miss these first big Black Friday 2022 offers!
- Buy the Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe pack for €269.94 instead of €329.99 at Amazon
- The Macbook Air 13 “is at 999€ instead of 1199€ at Fnac
- Buy AirPods 3 with the MagSafe charging case for €189 instead of €219 at Amazon
- The PS5 gift card is €76.41 instead of €90 at Amazon
- Buy the new Echo Dot at €39.99 instead of €69.99
- Buy the Galaxy Z Flip 3 128GB at €699 instead of €1059 at Darty
- Buy the LG OLED CS 55 inches at €1099 instead of €1499 at Fnac
- The Google Pixel 6a is €335.01 instead of €459 at Amazon
- Buy the Aovo electric scooter for €279 instead of €369 at Amazon
- The FireCuda 530 1TB SSD with PS5-compatible heat sink is €149.99 instead of €254.90 at Amazon
- The Asus TUF A15 laptop with an RTX 3070 is €1,299.99 instead of €1,799.99 at Amazon
The list of the biggest brands participating in Black Friday 2022
We know that at the moment the main concern of the French remains energy savings in order to lower the bill at the end of the month. It is for this reason that in addition to presenting the great classics (smartphones, 4K TVs, gaming laptops, video games, etc.), we have decided to add products to our lists that should also allow you to reduce your energy consumption.
As for the participating brands, unsurprisingly we will find:
- Amazon : unsurprisingly, the giant Amazon is celebrating with discounts, coupons and private sales on a large part of its tech and IT catalog.
- Shopping street : French reference in the field of online sales, you can take advantage of its particularly well-endowed catalog as well as its very competitive prices. Present both during the sales and during Black Friday, Rue du Commerce is a must.
- Fnac : there too, a lot of choices on computers and hardware, a large choice of TVs and more. What’s more, Fnac offers a click and collect service to go directly to its local store.
- Darty : Darty and Fnac are now grouped under the same banner, and therefore have the same advantages. We find at Darty a little more household appliances.
- Cdiscount : of course, Cdiscount is in the game for Black Friday, with hundreds of offers in all its departments.
: for Black Friday you can count on Boulanger and its offers on the world of multimedia and tech, a lot of televisions and also some computers and smartphones.
- Lenovo : the Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful, high-performance machines! Participating in Black Friday, it’s an appointment not to be missed if you want to change your machine.
- Micromania-Zing : Micromania is also doing its Black Friday with offers on certain games, and especially goodies from franchises, Funko Pop figurines, etc…
What is Black Friday, this event from the United States?
Black Friday originated in the United States in the 1960s and is the Friday after Thanksgiving. Quite simply, Black Friday designates the largest commercial operation in the United States which allowed Americans to make their purchases in preparation for the Christmas holidays. Since then, Black Friday has spread widely across the world.
Initially, Black Friday took place directly in physical stores, at merchants. This is also the reason why Cyber Monday was born: it was to allow online merchants to sell off their prices at the same price as during Black Friday.
Today, Black Friday takes place both in person and online, and merchants were quick to ship heavy as soon as hostilities broke out this week.
If officially Black Friday takes place only on Friday November 25, you will not have missed that it has already made a comeback in France under the name “Black Week”. If an offer has already caught your eye, we advise you not to wait very long since the big promotions leave extremely quickly.
As you will have understood, the shattered prices of Black Friday 2022 have already started to wander among merchants and we cannot guarantee that you will find the same ones tomorrow. So don’t hesitate to insure a great deal if you come across one to avoid disappointment. To prepare for the big Christmas rush, now is the time to play!
Black Friday 2022: stay vigilant to avoid being scammed!
As with every commercial event, scams will also be much more numerous during this Black Friday 2022. Here are our tips to thwart them!
First of all, when an offer seems a little too tempting, you absolutely have to be wary of it in the first place! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price… ask yourself questions because it is very likely to be a scam. You just risk losing your money and never receiving your order.
Also, Amazon is a marketplace, so there are a number of third-party sellers there, and unfortunately not all of them are reliable. So pay special attention to the company selling the item before ordering. To get an idea of the seller, do not hesitate to consult the opinions left by other customers to take the temperature. In any case, the offers published on JVTech have already been scrutinized under the watchful eye of our expert tech journalists.
You could also be the victim of another type of attack, which unfortunately has become very common lately. You have probably already received an SMS or an email asking you to pay additional shipping costs to receive your package? Do not click on this link! In the event that you are actually expecting an order, always go through the official website of the merchant from whom you purchased your product: you should be able to check the progress of your order there in complete safety.
This well-rehearsed scheme, known as “phishing”, aims to steal your personal data and, at the same time, your bank login credentials. As we mentioned above, this practice is unfortunately well known and mastered by scammers who do not hesitate to use it en masse. So keep your eyes peeled!
Find our special page with the best Black Friday deals.
Black Friday 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found both online and in physical stores. Many products are thus destocked, so it’s time to do good business. Black Friday is preceded by Black Friday Week and followed by Cyber Monday. That is to say a period of promotions which can be spread out up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Officially, Black Friday 2022 takes place on Friday, November 25. Namely that it is preceded by Black Friday Week.
Which brands participate in Black Friday?
You can find most of the major brands online, such as: Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, Baker, Micromania-Zing, Leclerc, Shopping street, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without JV being informed.
We would like to thank the writer of this article for this remarkable material
Black Friday 2022 is officially launched! The best live offers: gaming laptops, iPhone, 4K TV, connected watches…
We have our social media profiles here as well as other related pages herehttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/