Digital has invaded our daily lives: mobile apps, online stores, online banking management, securing our computer data, etc. Recruitment needs in the digital sector have been growing for several years and will still be at the heart of tomorrow’s professions. But what training is needed to access digital jobs?
Employment: what professions are recruiting in the digital field?
the digital sector is a job booster. Digital innovation is present throughout the economy, both in small businesses, administrations, international groups… and in your daily life. Between social networks, e-reputation, e-commerce, IT system security, mass data analysis (big data), all activities are going digital.
According to the Opco Atlas, the professions that are currently recruiting the most in the digital sector are :
- UX designer
- digital project manager
- SEM manager
- Web/mobile developer
- CRM Consultant (Customer Relationship Management)
- Community Manager
- data scientist
- System and network administrator
- Cybersecurity expert
- AI engineer (artificial intelligence)
- web designer
Choose the digital and computer science specialty at the baccalaureate
The digital specialty and computer sciences (NSI) gives general high school students the opportunity to understand the basics of programming to, for example, develop software, websites, applications for smartphones, etc. On the program: a practical approach to Python, HTML, CSS or SQL languages by creating projects individually or in small groups.
Depending on your objectives and plans for studies and professional life, you may decide to combine this skill with another area of specialization or to make computer code the heart of your professional project, thus allowing you to join the digital field with the necessary skills.
Studies: what training to work in web development?
You can become developer by following a specialized training course, ranging from bac+2 to bac+5. With a bac+8, you will turn to research positions in the digital field.
IUTs, universities, post-baccalaureate engineering schools, preparatory classes (in particular the maths-physics-computer section, or MPI) offer different training courses. BTS, pro license, informative license then master’s degree, engineering degree, etc. are all degrees that are available according to many specializations. We can cite as examples:
- BTS IT services to organizations option B software solutions and business applications
- BTS digital systems option A computing and networks
- TP (professional title) web and mobile web developer
IT BUT Statistical and business intelligence OBJECTIVE Professional bachelor’s degree in IT professions: software design, development and testing
- Engineering degree from the Polytechnic School of the University of Angers, specializing in automatics and computer science
- Engineering degree from the Computer Engineering Institute of Limoges
- Engineering degree from the University of Technology of Compiègne, IT specialty
- Master’s degree in computer science, etc.
Digital sector: what training to work in big data?
With the exponential growth of online data, big data jobs are developing rapidly. But for this sector of activity, trained specialists are always fewer than the needs of companies.
The profiles sought around mass data? Big data architect, data engineer, data scientist, data analyst.
Bet on a bac+5 or bac+6 training to start a career in a trade in the big data. We can cite as examples:
- Engineering degree from the National School of Electronics, IT, Telecommunications, IT specialty
- Engineering degree from the university polytechnic school of Clermont Auvergne University specializing in mathematical engineering and modeling
- Engineering degree from the Sorbonne university polytechnic school, specializing in applied mathematics and computer science
- Master’s in Information Systems Management
- Master’s in Applied Mathematics, Statistics
- Master’s in Mathematics and Applications
- Master’s degree in mathematics and computer science applied to human and social sciences: big data and data mining
- MSc (master of science): statistics for smart data, etc.
- Master’s degree big data: analysis, management and responsible valuation
- Master’s degree in advanced big data analytics for decision-making
- Master’s degree big data management and analysis of massive data
- Specialized masterdata science, etc.
Note: depending on the course chosen, you can prepare it full-time or on a work-study basis.
Communication – Marketing: what training to work in digital agencies?
The digital agencies need skills in Digital Marketing, online communication, web development and other mobile apps, web writing, computer graphics, etc. The profiles sought are numerous and generally require a bac+3 to bac+5 level depending on the specialty.
Business schools are a breeding ground for recruiting digital project managers, digital communication professionals, user experience professionals and even e-commerce specialists. University courses are also appreciated for positions in communication, writing, web referencing (SEO and SEA), social network animation, etc.
For technical job positions, these are training courses such as BTS, BUT or professional license which make it possible to obtain a first position in IT development in a digital agency.
Web professional: a fashionable profession
Since the digital revolution, the digital sector has been on the rise: the market being very dynamic and in full expansion, specialists are still too rare in each profession of the digital world. On the business side, they are going digital regardless of their sector of activity and are looking for profiles trained in the requirements of digital technology.
What is a web professional? This term actually brings together many professions that are varied, such as: IT, marketing or digital communication, data, etc.
What is working in the digital world?
The skills required in the digital field are very varied: it can be a question of producing lines of code, finding optimization solutions (SEO or user experience for example), establishing a digital strategy, writing a specifications, analyze data, or even do customer relations!
We would love to give thanks to the author of this write-up for this awesome material
What training to access digital jobs?
You can view our social media profiles here as well as other related pages herehttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/