Being a training manager at Cesi means becoming a real conductor of the courses related to your area of expertise within Cesi, a work-study school!
1. You lead the training courses. You select the various stakeholders, plan and deploy the training sessions within the budget that you manage independently
2. You ensure the educational and professional follow-up of your learners. Your relational ease as well as your willingness to accompany them are strengths on which you can rely. You also make follow-up appointments with companies.
3. As a manager, you actively participate in the promotion and marketing of the Cesi offer by registering in particular as a technical referent
4. Finally, you are in charge of the animation of the trainings in connection with your field of expertise according to our singular teaching, based on a recognized active and innovative pedagogy
– You have a bac+5 level diploma and technical expertise in IT
– You have an appetite for support and like to work in project mode
– You thrive by working independently in an agile and caring environment
– You want to participate in a mission of general interest, within a team of enthusiasts
WHAT WE OFFER
Remuneration: 38 to 43 K (Gross annual) / 13 months
Advantages: RTT, participation and profit-sharing, restaurant ticket, mutual with low salary share…
Where: Meylan Campus
A network of higher education and vocational training campuses, CESI pursues its societal mission by enabling apprentices, employees and students to become players in the transformation of companies and society, thanks to its Schools of Engineering, its School of Alternance, its Managers Training School and its Certification activity.
In 2019, 24,000 learners, including more than 14,000 in apprenticeship, were trained in the jobs and skills of tomorrow. Since its creation, CESI has forged close links with companies and regions, in particular thanks to its presence throughout France with 25 campuses, designed as real places for living, exchanging and learning.
A pioneer in France in the development of learning and active teaching methods, focused on innovation and technology, CESI operates in all sectors of activity in order to meet the challenges of employability and the skills needs of companies. . CESI trains in the professions and skills of tomorrow in industry and services, the building and the city of the future by mobilizing, on the one hand, the fundamental sciences and the human sciences and, on the other hand, support systems professional. It also carries out research activities in its Digital Innovation Laboratory (LINEACT CESI).
A few words about CESI:
Created in 1958, CESI is a major player in the field of higher education and vocational training;
We operate in 8 major training areas: IT and Digital, Industry and Service, Building, Management, QSE, Human Resources, Digital Marketing, Embedded Electrical and Electronic Systems.
CESI is also 25 campuses spread across France, 1,200 passionate employees and 26,000 learners welcomed in 2021.
Give meaning to your job and join CESI.
#EtreCesi: Commit, Accompany
Offer expiry date:
We wish to thank the author of this article for this outstanding web content
Teacher IT Pedagogical Manager CESI Meylan CDI
Check out our social media accounts as well as other pages that are related to them.https://yaroos.com/related-pages/