Today there are hundreds of professions aimed at computer enthusiasts! Among them, cybersecurity experts represent a specialty highly sought after by many employers.
How to orient yourself towards the profession and make the right choice of training? Discover today the extensive offer of the Cyber Management School.
Cyber Management School: what is it?
L’Cyber Management School brings together three campuses in Paris, Lyon and Lille. Students do not come here by chance: the school offers them a complete education, including a Bachelor in Cybersecurity or a Masters in Cybersecurity to specialize in information systems security (ISS). At the end of their schooling, they have both:
● The technical skills essential in terms of cybersecurity (programming, system and network administration, introduction to algorithms, etc.);
● The legal skills and human resources expected of any good team leader or manager (labour law, project management, human resources, etc.).
The school therefore gives itself the means to train real engineer-managers, at ease to be operational, but also to manage an entire team. This hybrid course is a rarity.
As reminded by government website dedicated to cyber-maliciousness, protection against computer threats is today a priority for most companies… With many job prospects as a result!
What courses are available at the Cyber Management School?
It is possible to follow several courses at the Cyber Management School:
● The Bachelor in Cybersecurity is for a period of three years. It includes all current knowledge related to the cybersecurity ecosystem. Part of the “Grande Ecole” program, this training includes two models devoted respectively to cybersecurity technologies and management.
● The Master in Cybersecurity & Management is a shorter and very operational course lasting two years. It offers two different courses depending on the student’s profile: a course oriented towards the architecture of cybersecurity and another giving a large place to the engineering of computer security systems.
Regardless of the course chosen, the student may request the completion of a study semester abroad, in one of the school’s ten partner universities (Australia, Germany, Dubai, Singapore, South Korea, etc.). The training can be done initially or alternately. Initial training includes at least two months per year of business internship and work-study training can be done through a work-study contract, an apprenticeship contract or a professionalization contract.
How to join the Cyber Management School?
The Cyber Management School recruits its students from baccalaureate level up to bac+5. Two intakes are organized each year. Candidates for admission must submit their application for registration on the site cyber-management-school.com. Information meetings by videoconference are regularly organized for students looking for additional information.
The entrance exam to the school consists of three successive tests:
● One MCQ dedicated to the test of knowledge in terms of cyber acculturation, mathematics and programming (20% of the final mark);
● One oral defense interviewintended to assess the candidate’s level of motivation and profile (50% of the final mark);
● A study of the file of the candidate, taking into account in particular his training history or professional experience (30% of the final mark).
The Cyber Management School’s specialized courses allow students to acquire a unique and highly valued profile, combining technical expertise and real management skills: the ideal mix for acquiring important responsibilities as a digital or cybersecurity project manager.
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this post for this amazing material
[PUBLI-RÉDACTIONNEL] Computer security specialist: a job with a future – Phosphore
Explore our social media accounts as well as other related pageshttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/