The market research report is always useful for companies or organizations in any field of trade to make better decisions, solve the toughest business questions and minimize the risk of failure. The most advanced tools and techniques have been used to structure this report such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis. The studies in this report carefully analyze the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities, challenges, risks, entry barriers, sales channels and distributors . Moreover, the various market segments considered in the market report give better market insights with which the scope of success is extended.
The credible report takes several basic factors into consideration, namely market type, organization size, on-site availability, end-user organization type, and availability in regions such as North America. North, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. East Africa. While generating an influential market report, the data has been analyzed from the markets at local, regional and global level. A huge amount of business, product and market related information regarding business needs has been gathered in this report to help businesses create better strategies.
The global laboratory informatics market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 3.26 billion to an estimated value of USD 5.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the development of integrated laboratory computing.
Main market competitors:
Few major competitors currently working in the laboratory informatics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., LabWare, LabVantage Solutions, Inc., Abbott Laboratories., Waters, Agilent Technologies, Inc., IDBS, PerkinElmer Inc., Autoscribe Informatics , Arxspan LLC, Dassault Systèmes, RURO Inc., Kinematik, LabLynx, Inc. and LABWORKS, Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation (USA), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (USA), Scientific Repair (USA) and Bargal Analytical Instruments (Israel).
The global laboratory informatics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laboratory informatics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Market global laboratory informatics
Laboratory informatics is the application of information related to a platform of instruments, software, and data management tools that capture, process, and interpret scientific data for immediate use , as well as store, manage and share them to support future research. and development.
Increasing adoption of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) helps hospital laboratories reduce the incidence of misdiagnosis and manage high volumes of data. The adoption of laboratory informatics in the United States. This expected significant change acts as a driver for the growth of the market.
- There is a growing need for laboratory automation, which works as a market driver.
- There is an increase in demand from biobanks/biorepositories and academic research institutes, which works as a market driver.
- The lack of integration standards is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
- There is a lack of trained professionals in laboratory information which is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Laboratory Informatics Market
- By product type
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
- Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
- Lab Execution Systems (LES)
- Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Chromatographic Data Systems (CDS)
- Per deployment
- On the site
- Hosted remotely
- By component
- By industry
- Life sciences
- Contract Service Organizations (CRO)
- Chemical products
- Food and drinks
- Environmental tests
- Forensic medecine
- Life sciences
Key Market Developments:
- In December 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that Thermo Fisher’s had acquired Gatan, Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper. Both parties continue to work collaboratively with CMA throughout the review process
- In October 2018, Abbott Informatics announced the launch of the STARLIMS solution serving the life sciences industry. Abbott Informatics (AI) provides industry-leading Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) solutions that have served customers worldwide for over 30 years. This will expand Abbott’s portfolio.
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and future prospects of the global laboratory informatics market in both developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment that holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions/countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by major market players
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All market covered products, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur little or no additional cost (depending on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research pvt ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and consulting company with an unparalleled level of sustainability and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncovering the best consumer insights and fostering useful knowledge for your business to succeed in the marketplace.
Data Bridge Market Research is the result of pure wisdom and practice that was conceived and incorporated in Pune in 2015. The company came into existence from the health department with far fewer employees having the intent to cover the entire market while providing best in class analysis. . Later, the company expanded its departments, as well as its reach by opening a new office in Gurugram in 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel join hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the difficult times of COVID-19 when the virus slowed down everything globally, the dedicated Data Bridge Market Research team worked around the clock to deliver quality and support to our client base, which is also a testament to the excellence of our handle. »
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working across different industries. We have served over 40% of Fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of over 5,000 clients worldwide.
Data Bridge Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
E-mail @ Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com
We want to thank the author of this post for this awesome web content
Detailed Analysis of Laboratory Computing Market Research with Forecast by 2028 | DBMR Updates – Androidfun.fr
We have our social media profiles here , as well as other related pages herehttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/