The National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (CNIA) is aimed at the entire AI research community. It aims to strengthen the links and interactions between the different sub-disciplines and disciplines using AI and also makes it possible to publicize the latest advances in AI. This year, The CNIA will take place in Saint-Etienne from June 27 to 29, 2022, as part of the Artificial Intelligence Platform (PFIA).
The French Association for Artificial Intelligence (AFIA), a non-profit Law 1901 association, aims to promote and encourage the development of artificial intelligence in its various forms, to bring together and grow the French community in AI, as well as ensuring its visibility.
It has set up the Artificial Intelligence Platform (PFIA) which aims to bring together researchers, industrialists and students around conferences and workshops devoted to Artificial Intelligence. This event, originally organized every two years, alternating with the French-speaking congress on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (RFIA) has been held since 2017 each year in a different city. It will be organized by the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne, from June 27 to July 1, and will take place at the Center des Congrès of this city. It will host eight conferences including that of the CNIA during the first three days.
The National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (CNIA)
The CNIA aims to address research issues, technological issues and societal issues related to the use of AI, across all AI disciplines:
- heuristic research and problem solving,
- uncertainty and artificial intelligence,
- logic, satisfiability and satisfaction of constraints,
- machine learning,
- extraction, engineering and knowledge management,
- representation of knowledge and reasoning,
- planning, control,
- help with the decision,
- autonomous agents and multi-agent systems,
- pattern recognition and computer vision,
- natural language and speech processing, information retrieval,
- interactions with humans,
- perception and robotics,
- AI and web,
- human learning computing environments and distance learning,
- Responsible AI, trusted AI (including explainability, certification, fairness, etc.),
- AI ethics,
- law and AI,
- AI and society,
- IA & X (X= health, environment, energy, transport, defence, agriculture, materials, …).
It launched a call for papers at the beginning of the year on these themes, but other fields of research could also be considered. Submissions ended on May 20 and the selected articles will be presented at the event in Saint-Etienne along with the latest advances from the AFIA.
In addition, CNIA will host one or more “France@International” sessions, dedicated to presentations of recent advances from the French community accepted into major and general AI conferences such as AAAI 2022 and IJCAI-ECAI 2022.
We want to thank the author of this short article for this awesome web content
The National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (CNIA) will take place in Saint-Etienne from June 27 to 29.
Check out our social media profiles as well as other pages that are related to them.https://yaroos.com/related-pages/