Issy-les-Moulineaux, May 24, 2022 — On the occasion of Microsoft Build 2022, our annual conference gathering each year several thousands of developers, Microsoft presents more than 50 new services and features dedicated to them, focused on the use of artificial intelligence and automation. Microsoft also clarifies its vision of the metaverse.
As part of his opening keynote, Satya Nadella revealed several new solutions and features for developers, whether expert or low-code. While d‘By 2024, 65% of apps created will be no-code or low-code, according to Gartner, today’s announcements will allow developers to design hybrid app models, leveraging the ‘artificial intelligence and automation at the service of performance.
Satya Nadella also recalled how Microsoft Mesh is positioned as the reference platform within Azure allowing developers to create their own immersive worlds, in complete flexibilityregardless of the device used – HoloLens, virtual reality headsets, phones, tablets and PCs. Today, many of our customers are developing what Satya Nadella calls industrial metaverseswhether digital twins, process automation and control, AI integration and immersive visualization.
Among the announcements to remember:
Offer more fluidity and agility to developers
To facilitate the use of artificial intelligence in programming and streamline the work of developers, Microsoft announces:
- The general availability of GitHub Copilot from this summer. Copilot provides code suggestions to developers based on existing code and comments. When preview of Copilot, more than a third of those who signed up to use the program became daily users.
- Microsoft DevBoxwhich allows developers to code from anywhere, without requiring a physical PC, by accessing an already cloud-provisioned and pre-packaged virtual machine, reducing installation and configuration times as well as hardware limitations .
- Project Volterraa new devicel equipped with an NPU (Neural Process Unit), Powered by Snapdragon, associated with an SDK that will allow Windows developers to code, test and debug with their favorite development tools (including Visual Studio, Windows Terminal, WSL, VSCode, Microsoft Office and Teams), native ARM applications, integrating locally executed AI processes.
Making development accessible to everyone with AI and automation
Microsoft is also presenting new low-code solutions that rely on AI and automation, addressed to all types of profiles, to meet the challenges of operational teams:
- Microsoft Power Pagesan easy-to-use low-code development and hosting platform that enables everyone, from low-code creator to professional developer, to design, configure and publish websites for PC and mobile in just a few clicks.
- Express Design in Power Apps, which allows you to load a PDF, PowerPoint or even a hand-drawn sketch and convert it into a working application in seconds.
- Text summary in Dynamics 365 for customer support. Users can summarize complex conversations to reduce request processing time and improve customer satisfaction.
The event is also an opportunity to announce several other new features in Azure, Windows, Power Platform and Microsoft 365, including the arrival of Live Share in Microsoft Teams. This new feature allows several people to interact at the same time – co-viewing, co-editing and co-creation – with content shared in a Teams meeting.
Press Contact: Hopscotch Agency
Nasturtium Olinger – 01 41 34 22 39 – [email protected]
Flora Louvet – 01 70 94 65 03 – [email protected]
We would like to give thanks to the author of this write-up for this amazing content
So that tomorrow is coded today, Microsoft puts AI and the metaverse at the service of developers
Explore our social media profiles as well as other pages related to themhttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/