Alternation Paris (75)
You take part in all stages of game and platform creation, and work with our Testers.
Attached to the QA tester, you will be part of the Tech team and your missions include the following:
1) You are responsible for the quality of the projects
- You are responsible for the quality of the projects: you identify the bugs and follow them until their resolution
- You write tests and test plans, and execute them to validate the different applications (via Xray software)
- You write test reports and share them with the tech teams
- You manage and follow the bugs found on the reporting platform (Jira)
2) You work as a team
- You work closely with the App team and the team of robotic engineers, as well as our after-sales service: they are precious allies in your daily organization and you are not afraid to discuss with them
- You participate in weekly points with the app & robot teams to discuss bugs and their resolutions
- You participate in the implementation of agility with sprint test phases
Your test scope is wide and evolving: you work on apps, hardware and soon on our metaverse!
With a first experience in Testing (integration, verification, validation, internship or school project), ideally in a start-up or SME, you would like to evolve in a dynamic structure in full growth and have a certain interest in our universe: robotics, artificial intelligence, programming, video games, augmented reality and blockchain.
You are not afraid of changes, challenges, and things to build.
You write your test plans in an extremely rigorous way. Invested and tenacious, the bugs do not resist you: you flush them out and do not give up until they are resolved.
Even if the written documentation is important, you also go to people and like to discuss with the teams about your findings and difficulties.
You have a good understanding of mobile development constraints,
A good level of English is essential; and our apps are also in German, knowledge of German would be a big plus!
Duration of contract: 1 year, potentially renewable
Ideal rhythm: 3 days – 2 days; 4 days 1 day. Unfortunately, the 3 week / 1 week rhythm does not work with the organization of the team and the missions.
Come and prepare the new generation for the world of tomorrow with us :)!
CV, cover letter, references, website (if applicable)
Attention: Recruitment Manager
We would like to thank the writer of this article for this incredible material
Job offer Work-study QA tester M/F – Paris (75)
Check out our social media accounts and other pages related to themhttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/