Who are the women to follow in 2023? And the men?
ChatGPT hardly begins to anonate a rather incoherent list of women classified by field, equating Greta Thunberg and Angela Davis, or Angela Merkel and Melinda Gates. A list of personalities all Western or almost, moreover. It will also be necessary to try three times for the AI to try to deliver a more complete list, without success. On the other hand, when asked who are the male personalities to follow in 2023, ChatGPT hesitates much less: Mark Zuckerberg (whose name comes up twice), Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk systematically have their place in the boys’ club of guys who will weigh in the next few months…
Serious subject: will the fashion for low-rise jeans finally end in 2023?
[…] Whether the hipster jeans fashion will end in 2023 or not is difficult to accurately predict. […] If you want to be up to date with the latest fashion trends, I suggest you follow fashion news or check online fashion sites.
And should we expect the return of slim pants in 2023? I fear the worst…
It is difficult to accurately predict whether skinny pants will be in vogue again in 2023, as fashion is an ever-changing industry and there are many factors that can influence trends. […]
An equally divisive question: in 2023, will we rather say “pain au chocolat” or “chocolatine”?
[…] It is possible that the use of these terms will continue to vary by region in 2023, but it is also possible that one of the two terms will gain popularity at the expense of the other. […] Anyway, it will probably always be a pastry made with puff pastry and melted chocolate.
Well, I was expecting you to tell me more about this coming year…
I am sorry if my answers did not meet all your expectations. […] I can only give you information based on what I already know and on reasonable assumptions. […]
Well, can you give me some information based on what you already know and on reasonable assumptions?
• It is possible that the health crisis linked to the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to affect countries around the world, and that governments will continue to put in place measures to protect the health of their populations and support the economy. It is also possible that climate negotiations and efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions will continue to be a major concern.
• It is possible that new advances in artificial intelligence and robotics will continue to emerge, or in the fields of health, energy and communication, for example through advances in communication technologies. quantum computing, telemedicine or 5G.
Shorten para 2
• Presidential elections may be held in the United States, France (Remember that they have already taken place in 2022, editor’s note), India, Brazil, etc. It is also possible that international conflicts will continue to affect the relationship between countries and the global economy, for example due to trade or military tensions.
What is highly unlikely for this year 2023? What shouldn’t happen?
• The discovery of an intelligent and advanced extraterrestrial life form.
• The end of gravitation.
• The development of technologies allowing time travel.
Oh all that gives me a headache… A cure for a terrible hangover, an unwelcome gift that picks some of us up on waking on this first day of the year?
1. Stay hydrated: Drink water to replace fluids lost during alcohol consumption.
2. Eat nutritious foods: Nutritious foods such as whole grains, vegetables, and proteins can help bring your body back into balance.
3. Avoid alcohol and caffeine: Alcohol and caffeine can make hangover symptoms worse.
4. Exercise: Exercise can help bring your body back into balance and recover faster. Choose a light physical activity such as walking or yoga.
5. Take paracetamol: Paracetamol can help relieve headaches and other hangover symptoms.
We wish to thank the author of this short article for this amazing content
ChatGPT artificial intelligence predictions for 2023
We have our social media pages here and other pages on related topics here.https://yaroos.com/related-pages/