The growing adoption of hybrid working by companies is the unprecedented result of a changing work environment.
This development has been made possible in particular thanks to innovations and technological solutions that promote productivity and optimize exchanges between employees. Among these innovations, the artificial intelligence embedded in the computer redefines the user experience with performance optimization and security reinforcement, while taking into account user habits and environment.
Redefining the PC experience
Some companies rely on a single technological package to meet the needs of heterogeneous teams, made up of employees present on site or remotely. As many companies continue to evaluate and adapt their onsite and remote working orientations, their employees are moving from workspace to workspace and device to device, with a limited (if any) access to IT services – which exacerbates frustrations when there is an underlying technology problem. And yet, the Brain on Tech study reports a 37% increase in productivity when employees have access to intelligent equipment and software, in line with their specific needs.
Equipment adapted to hybrid work environments optimizes employee productivity, beyond powering up their terminal. This hybrid working mode is more demanding for our PCs – the multiplication of video meetings and multitasking require more powerful and intelligent terminals. The user experience no longer relies solely on the PC but also on a reliable ecosystem, which allows easy and fluid use. It is crucial to maintain the same quality of service when a user moves from one workspace to another, from home to office and vice versa. L’artificial intelligence can go a long way toward maintaining an optimal user experience. With this added feature, the PC becomes more personalized than ever.
Change through AI
The use of artificial intelligence appears essential for future generations of PCs. Upstream, artificial intelligence allows suppliers to offer tailor-made equipment with the appropriate components. And, downstream, with a user-centric approach and reduction of unnecessary friction, the AI-enabled PC will have the ability to deliver a highly personalized experience and significant improvements in connectivity and work. collaborative.
Here are some concrete illustrations of how an AI-driven approach is helping redefine the PC experience behind the scenes:
- One of the first uses of artificial intelligence on a client workstation is to learn from its way of working in order to optimize the use of the machine’s resources accordingly.
- By constantly analyzing and optimizing applications in areas with high network traffic, and prioritizing system resources for the most important applications, AI can optimize the user experience.
- AI automatically distributes workloads between the GPUs and the CPU for some software. This allows users to continue their daily activities without interruption. AI analyzes the behaviors of data use, and of the main applications and the load they place on the processor. It accelerates the launch of the most used applications, improves their performance by allocating more power to them and makes it easier to switch from one application to another to improve the multitasking experience.
- Battery charging habits differ from user to user. The algorithms AI devices that monitor how often and when users charge their systems help optimize battery performance and extend runtime.
- With the advent of teleworking, security has become a major issue. There are optimization software today that guarantee data security for remote employees. Intelligent privacy features hide the information displayed on the screen when a person is in the field of vision.
While these features may seem simple, these advancements are essential in a hybrid work environment. Many companies have seen a significant increase in employee productivity by using AI, especially in the most critical moments.
The use of AI to enrich the user experience is still in its infancy, but it is destined to grow. Further research into human behavior in a hybrid work environment and the relationship between users and technology will yield valuable insights that will optimize AI development beyond hardware.
We would like to thank the writer of this post for this awesome content
Artificial intelligence at the service of the next generation of PC?
Visit our social media profiles as well as other pages related to themhttps://yaroos.com/related-pages/